The Power of Steam Cleaning Isn’t Just for your Home
There aren’t many cleaning jobs I come across that simply cannot be done (especially in my line of work). However, there are times when my team and I feel the need to deck ourselves out in nuclear suits complete with face masks, but that’s another story.
What I’m trying to get you to think about is all those jobs in and around the home that need doing, but you just can’t bare it because it all seems like just too much elbow grease is involved. Not only that there may be jobs you look at and think “there is absolutely no way I will ever get the dirt out”.
I’m not trying to say anyone is a poor housekeeper but think about this. When was the last time you attempted to clean the grill on the barbeque, spruce up your garden furniture or (God forbid) venture into your workshop to clean up those surfaces? These are the types of cleaning jobs I’m talking about, and I believe I’ve found the answer to your troubles in the form of the McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner.
There are three words to describe this steam cleaner: powerful, versatile and natural! Some of you reading this may think the power of steam isn’t enough to get rid of ground in dirt on surfaces like your patio or the wheels of a vehicle, but this little beast of a cleaner can really get most of the job done.
What I’m going to deal with first is versatility, and I think the best way to do that is to give you a list of all the accessories that are included with the price.
- Jet Nozzle which gives you a continuous flow of concentrated steam.
- Mop head and extension wands that allow you to use this steam cleaner on any type of sealed floor surface including laminate, tile and wood. You can also use these for hard to reach places around the home.
- Microfiber pads for use with the mop head which are washable so you don’t have to replace them after each use.
- Squeegee for cleaning mirrors, windows and any other type of smooth glass surfaces.
- Triangle brush – Again for hard to reach areas that have ground in grime on them.
- Utility brushes made from nylon which gives you a bit of extra scrubbing power without the effort.
- Brass utility brush which is perfect for your BBQ grills, car wheels and any other durable surface.
- And for good measure, a scrub pad, measuring cup and water funnel.
The list above proves just how versatile this steam cleaner is. Whatever cleaning job you have inside or out, this cleaner will be able to handle it.
You get 1500 watts of power with this cleaner, and it will give you up to 45 minutes of steam without interruption which helps to get the job done far quicker. Incidentally, you’ll be working with water that has been heated to 200 Fahrenheit so it’s wise to make sure you use this cleaner according to the instructions included.
Absolutely no chemicals are needed when you use this steam cleaner. All you need to do is fill the 50 ounce tank with water, switch it on and away you go. The manufacturer has also included a steam control switch so you don’t have to use the maximum amount of power available all the time.
Personally, I think the MC-1275 will change the way you look at all those hard to do cleaning jobs inside and out of your home. In fact, if it can be steam cleaned, this machine will do it!
When I first researched this product I thought it would cost a pretty penny, but if you take a look at Amazon, make sure you’re sitting down first.